When you taste this… you won’t believe it only has 5 ingredients in it! When you shop for the pepperoncinis (banana peppers) make sure you get the sliced ones. The whole ones come with seeds and don’t mix in as well as the sliced ones.
- Serve as sandwiches with whatever side dish you want.
- Serve over cauliflower rice if you want to get more veggies in.
- Roasted carrots or other veggies would go well with this dish.
5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Italian Pepperoncini Beef
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 4 clove minced garlic
- 16 ounces sliced pepperoncinis
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Shred: beef with forks when done cooking