Love marketing, health, wellness, & food? You’re in the right place! Meal Plan Ninja is looking for an ambitious intern to work on fun marketing projects. Get paid work experience, flexible hours, and even the chance to work remote.
What The Day In a Life of A Meal Plan Ninja Intern Looks Like:
- Creating Instagram stories & posts to grow our audience.
- Optimizing recipe pages.
- Writing blog posts.
- Designing graphics for social media.
- Learning about email marketing strategy and implementing email campaigns.
- Getting trained on key marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and more.
- Doing random stuff because we’re a startup so you have to be willing to jump in and help out wherever you’re needed.
- Be a self-starter: you do not wait around on other people. You understand the big picture and take initiative to help out without being told.
- Quick learner: digital marketing is constantly changing and you’ll need to get up to speed quickly on digital marketing technologies.
- Sense of humor: we want someone who can help us hone our brand’s tone of voice and add a touch of fun.
- Some previous marketing, writing or design experience is preferred.
This Job is NOT for you if:
- If you don’t enjoy writing.
- If you don’t do well with constant change and a fast-paced environment.
- $12/hour compensation.
- Flexible hours and schedule.
- Free coffee & tea at the office.
- Flexible remote work policy. If you’re really awesome we might even let you work remote all summer if you live out of state.
Location: 1951 Office at Skysong 1475 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Hours: 10-15 Hours/week.
We have summer and fall internships available.
To Apply: Email your resume to [email protected]
Cover letters are dumb so you can skip that. Just write one sentence on why you’re honestly interested in this opportunity (don’t overthink it) and attach your resume.