There’s nothing more satisfying on a crisp night to cozy up to a bowl of savory chicken pot pie soup… especially when it’s a healthy and guilt-free version! Here are some ways you can modify the recipe based on your preference:
- If you can have dairy, switch the almond milk for heavy creamer to get a creamier soup.
- Use chicken breasts if you aren’t a thigh fan but the thighs provide more flavor!
- If you have extra time, sear the chicken for just 1 minute on each side before adding to the slow cooker to brown the meat and give it more flavor.
- Garnish with green onions or parsley.
Slow Cooker Crustless Chicken Pot Pie Soup Low Carb Paleo Whole30
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1.5 pound chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 potato
- 10 ounce frozen mixed vegetables carrots, green beans, corn, peas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: peel potato and cut into cubes. Dice celery.
Add: all ingredients to slow cooker and stir.
Cook: for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.